The Girlhood Home Companion’s Happy Trails Horse Club™ is a one-of-a-kind resource for girls who want to learn more about horses and explore the many positive ways to get involved with various riding disciplines. Each month features a different breed and discipline, weaving together a collection of fact and fiction about equestrians from the past and those who are making a difference in the world today. Our guests are chosen because of their inspiring work with horses, and because they will be a positive influence on the members of the club. Guests are featured in a pre-recorded interview that is available on the membership site. The Girlhood Home Companion Horse Club™ also features:
• A horse-themed monthly devotional.
• A Live “Round Up” webclinic, hosted on the first Monday of every month that gives girls an opportunity to connect with fellow horse lovers and share their thoughts in a Q&A format with club host Claire Novak.
• A Horse of the Month profile that promotes various breeds. Horses chosen for this profile represent their breed through exemplary actions. The horse of the month is pictured along with promotions for corresponding organizations and breed registries (such as the AQHA) on the membership site.
• An Annie Oakley Riders – these women serve as role models to our members. Their testimonies teach girls how to follow their love for horses while using that love to impact others. The riders are featured in a “Q&A”-style interview.
• A Recommended Reading: reviews of classic horse stories written by authors such as Marguerite Henry and Walter Farley. For girls, by girls.
To find out what the Happy Trails Horse Club is all about listen here:
Join Our Membership Sites Here!
The Girlhood Home Companion’s Tea Cozy Club™
“There is something undeniably heart warming and conversation making in a cup of steaming hot tea… Perhaps it is not so much the tea itself, as the circle of happy friends eager for a pleasant chat.” ~ George Elliot
Dear Mothers, Daughters and Grandmothers,
In the course of putting together new issues of The Girlhood Home Companion, I talk to many lovely mothers and daughters about their walk with the Lord, homemaking, and their areas of expertise. I come away from these conversations inspired and refreshed, knowing there is a community of mothers and daughters who are committed to making their homes a reflection of God’s beauty and grace – first for their families, and then for others the Lord brings their way.
Oftentimes, I think about you, dear friends, and how I wish we could gather around my kitchen table and listen to these precious women share about their life experiences. Well, The Tea Cozy Club™ is a perfect place to make that desire a reality.The purpose of The Tea Cozy Club™ is to give you and your daughters monthly access to inspiring conversations pertaining to homemaking, godly girlhood and womanhood, plus monthly recipes and resources to enrich your mother~daughter time together.
“It is our goal to fill your teacups to the brim, and your hearts to overflowing!”
The purpose of The Tea Cozy Club™ is to give you and your daughters monthly access to inspiring conversations pertaining to homemaking, godly girlhood and womanhood, plus monthly recipes and resources to enrich your mother~daughter time together.
In a nutshell, the Tea Cozy Club™ is about Food, Fellowship, Fun and Faith!
Each month you will receive a Tea Cozy Conversation of Encouragement one of the following topics:
• Godly Girlhood
• Godly Womanhood
• Godly Character
• Home business
• Literature and more…
Plus you will also receive a monthly Tea Cozy Club™ E-booklet which includes:
• Tea of the Month
• Simply Delicious Teatime Recipes and Tutorials
• Teatime Quotes
• Teatime Etiquette
• Seasonal Poetry
•Outstanding Homemakers of the Month Award
The Tea Cozy Club resources will be accessible on a membership site from the 1st of every month. You can download them to use at your convenience. Only $4.95 a month! Join both clubs for only $7.90 a month!